For more webinars and on demand e-learning on a variety of topics, please visit: https://sbcontario.ca/
Thursdays @ 11:30am
The goal of ShopHERE Powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An online Shopify ecommerce website customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Understanding Financial Statements
Wednesday, June 2nd from 12-1PM
Developing a financial plan is critical to the success of any business. The financials validate the business plan by confirming that the objectives set are achievable and it also helps set financial targets. Learn about planning a solid financial future for your business from Baker Tilly LLP.
HR for Small Businesses
Wednesday, June 16th from 12-1PM
All employers have legal obligations under various pieces of legislation that affect employment in Ontario, whether they have 1 employee or 100! This seminar is designed to introduce fundamental HR concepts to small business owners and help them understand the legislation that governs employment practices in Ontario. Presentation delivered by Jodie Desrochers, founder of HR Werx and a Starter Company Plus Alumni.