For more webinars and on demand e-learning on a variety of topics, please visit: https://sbcontario.ca/
Thursdays @ 11:30am
The goal of ShopHERE Powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An online Shopify ecommerce website customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Starting a Small Business
Wednesday, August 11th from 12-1PM
Navigate through the federal, provincial and municipal government programs, services and regulations that may apply to your business. Presentation delivered by Elizabeth Aho, Small Business Specialist with the Regional Business Centre.
Writing a Business Plan
Wednesday, August 18th from 12-1PM
A solid business plan is essential to raise money and crucial to your success. Our staff shows you the step by step process of developing your business plan. Presentation delivered by Elizabeth Aho, Small Business Specialist with the Regional Business Centre.