Mondays @ 5pm
Tuesdays @ 1pm and 5pm
Thursdays @ 1pm and 5pm
Fridays @ 1pm
Zoom expert Raul Montes will take you on a grand tour of the Zoom product suite.
We'll cover such features as calendar integrations, recording, screen sharing, annotation, virtual backgrounds, and more! What's more, you'll receive an overview of our desktop and mobile meetings, IM service, webinar platform, conference room solutions (Zoom Rooms and H.323/SIP Connector), and Zoom's premium audio plan.
Thursdays @ 11:30am
The goal of ShopHERE Powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An online Shopify ecommerce website customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Starting a Small Business
Wednesday, January 13th from 12-1PM
Navigate through the federal, provincial and municipal government programs, services and regulations that may apply to your business.
Creating a Business Model Canvas
Wednesday, January 20th from 12-1PM
A Business Model Canvas is a strategic assessment tool to develop an understanding of a structured business model. This process captures the rationale of how businesses derive and distribute value. In this workshop, you will conceptualize a business model by:
- Identifying the initial process in validating a business idea
- Discovering your target market
- Determine marketing strategies
- General Business Planning
Writing a Business Plan
Wednesday, January 27th from 12-1PM
A solid business plan is essential to raise money and crucial to your success. Our staff shows you the step by step process of developing your business plan.
Effective Market Research Strategies
Wednesday, February 3rd from 12-1PM
Develop effective market research techniques to maximize your business potential.
Financial Planning for Entrepreneurs
Wednesday, February 17th from 12-1PM
What is financial planning and how does it affect you and your business going forward? Please join us to learn more about important steps of planning for your future, including budgeting advice, retirement, succession, estate and investment planning. During our presentation, we will take you through important factors you need to consider to make sure that your business as well as personal finances are in order.
mercredi le 10 mars 2021, 12 h 00 à 13 h 30
L’atelier « Établir une organisation à but non lucratif » présentera un survol des étapes à suivre pour la création d’une organisation à but non lucratif. Lors de cet atelier, plusieurs éléments clés à l’établissement et au fonctionnement d’une organisation à but non lucratif seront abordés, entre autres : l’idéation, la préparation, la constitution en personne morale, la gouvernance et l’administration.
Free Tax Help for your Small Business
Wednesday, March 31st from 11AM-1PM
Join us for a webinar with Liaison Officers from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to help you understand your tax obligations and learn about:
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- Explain common tax errors
- Demonstrate how to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Provide information on the CRA’s services
Wednesday, April 14th from 12-1PM
Starting a new business on a limited budget without investor involvement is called ‘bootstrapping’. In this seminar you will learn about various free resources and techniques small business owners can use in Marketing, Social Media, Finance, Project Management and more to reach your business goals while saving money.
Wednesday, April 14th from 12-1PM
This session is an introduction to the basic principles of marketing. Discover how to communicate the value of your product or service to customers. Learn more about the most effective communication channels that apply to your business from industry-leader.