For more webinars and on demand e-learning on a variety of topics, please visit: https://sbcontario.ca/
Thursdays @ 11:30am
The goal of ShopHERE Powered By Google is to build and optimize online stores for small independent businesses and artists in just a matter of days. With ShopHERE, businesses get to expand their selling opportunities into the online market.
When I sign up with ShopHERE, what do I get?
- An online Shopify ecommerce website customized with your information, theme, logo and branding
- Hands-on assistance setting up and launching your online store
- Additional training to support your online store including topics like digital marketing, shipping and inventory management
- Access to free tools to help support the successful launch of your online store
In this webinar you will get the answers to the top questions we’ve received about the ShopHERE program, including:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is ShopHERE?
- What does it mean to sell online, and why should my business?
- Do I qualify for this program?
- What are the costs involved?
- Do you have any examples of completed websites?
Starting a Small Business
Wednesday, September 8th from 12-1PM
So you want to start a business but don’t know where to start? Let us walk you through the process! Presented by Ken Bonder, Business Information and Marketing Officer with the Regional Business Centre.
Writing a Business Plan
Wednesday, September 15th from 12-1PM
You have all kinds of ideas for your business but do you have a plan? Let us show you what’s involved and why planning is vital for success! Presented by Ken Bonder, Business Information and Marketing Officer with the Regional Business Centre.
Developing a New Product
Wednesday, September 29th from 12-1PM
Do you have an idea for an innovative business and/or product and want to learn more about what’s involved in brining it to market? We’ll guide you through the process and cover topics including raising capital, research and development, manufacturing and more. Presented by Brendan Skiffington, Regional Innovation Centre Coordinator with NORCAT.