Join Collaboration Network
The Regional Business Centre is looking for new members to join our Collaboration Network.
The Collaboration Network has been designed with a focus on the needs of the entrepreneur. To ensure that we are providing the highest level of service delivery, the Centre needs to have the right mix of collaborators to assist in identifying, developing and delivering relevant products and services to the entrepreneur. This is not simply a sponsorship opportunity – it’s a two-way relationship that is critical to the success of the small business program and that offers mutual benefits for all participants.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Approximately $4,000.00 in brand awareness:
- Inclusion of Collaborator’s logo in printed and electronic materials, such as guides, brochures and banners;
- Inclusion of Collaborator’s logo on the Regional Business Centre website with a direct link to the Collaborator’s website;
- Inclusion of the Collaborator’s logo in print advertisement when appropriate.
- Inclusion of the Collaborator’s business cards in the Regional Business Centre business card distribution program
- First right of refusal for sponsorship opportunities, including Bridges to Better Business Conference
- Tickets to attend signature events
- Opportunities to network with members of the collaboration network and future clients
COMMITMENT AND TIMEFRAME
- Must be willing to make a financial contribution to the Regional Business Centre program
- Community Collaborators: financial or in-kind services agreed upon by both parties on an individual basis
- Financial Institutions Collaborators: $5,000.00
- All other Private Sector Collaborators: $2,500.00
- Designate a knowledgeable individual to attend quarterly Collaboration Network meetings
- Develop and deliver knowledge transfer modules (seminars)
- Accepted Collaborators will be eligible for a maximum four (4) years and may select 1,2,3 or 4 year terms. Following 4 years of consecutive membership there will be an open call to invite interest in joining the Collaboration Network
- Current Collaborators will be invited to express interest in continued participation
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
- Must be a registered business operating within the geographic boundaries of responsibility for the Regional Business Centre which are the Sudbury & Manitoulin Districts
- Must be in operation for a minimum of five (5) years
- Submit an Expression of Interest that:
- Demonstrates the business expertise fits within the categories of the Collaboration Network. Categories include: Community Collaborators, Financial Institution, Legal & Intellectual Property, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Insurance & Real Estate, Technology, Marketing, Human Resources and Other Services;
- Demonstrates capacity to provide resources and collaborate on Regional Business Centre initiatives;
- Demonstrates alignment with Regional Business Centre’s core values – Collaborative • Resourceful • Entrepreneurial • Knowledgeable
COLLABORATION NETWORK RECRUITMENT
- Community Collaborators, Financial Institutions and Other Services will be open categories with no limit on the number of collaborators that can be recruited
- All other Private Sector categories will be limited to a maximum of two recruited
- Collaborators will be recruited on an ongoing basis as vacancies arise
HOW TO APPLY?
- Download the application form and email it to [email protected]ry.ca
- Using concrete examples, you must show how you demonstrate the requirements for the Collaboration Network and how you would enhance the services provided at the Regional Business Centre
For more information, contact the Regional Business Centre at (705) 688-7582 or email [email protected].