CRA Tax Help
With the support of our collaboration network, we host seminars covering numerous topics that will help aspiring and established small-business owners develop their entrepreneurial toolbox. Follow us on social media to not miss any updates!
CRA TAX HELP
- May 13, 2019 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Location: Regional Business Centre, room C-10, Brady Street 200, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Category: English
The Regional Business Centre is proud to connect you with the Canada Revenue Agency for free tax help for your small business.
Join us on May 13th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm to learn directly from a CRA Liaison Officer!
If you have tax-related questions, here is your chance to get them answered! The information session will help you learn about:
- Business tax deductions
- Common tax errors
- Helpful tools and services offered by the CRA
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- How to request an in-person visit from a CRA Liaison Officer
And best of all... You can book a ONE-ON-ONE WITH A LIAISON OFFICER THAT DAY!
One-on-one sessions can be booked for 30 minutes from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on May 13th.
To reserve your seat at the seminar or book a session with a CRA Liaison Officer, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.